This collection contains 58 detailed models of grasses ideal for exterior renderings in architectural visualization and landscape rendering.
All plants are modeled according to real world sizes and simply can be dropped into place. You will find grass patches to create realistic lawn, detailed ornamental grasses (Cortaderia for example), plants you will find along shores like Reed and Rush grass.
The following file formats are included:
- Cinema4D R12+ (*.c4d)
- Vray for Cinema4D R12+ (*.c4d)
- Vue 8+ (*.vob)
- Terragen object (*.tgo)
- Wavefront (*.obj)
- textures are coming as uncompressed tif
Below a list of species, polygon counts may vary in different applications.
- three objects Ornamental Grass1 (55584 to 132660 polygons)
- five Corndog grasses (14207 to 23776 polygons)
- seven Reed grasses (40278 to 69914 polygons)
- six dry Reed grasses (4741 to 46936 polygons)
- five Rush grass plants (13838 to 80815 polygons)
- six Pampas grasses (42438 to 98990 polygons)
- seven Ryegrasses (7038 to 45618 polygons)
- eight patches of short mowed grass (2070 to 4618 polygons)
- five objects Ornamental grass2 (2936 to 15784 polygons)
- six large patches (25cmx25cm, height of about 4.5cm) of short, mowed grass (41424 to 80316 polygons).
The models are also available as separate species, please visit the Grasses category of the plants section.
Download an overview of the models: Archviz grasses vol.1 thumbnails