Box wood is a common shrub or tree and is often used for hedges. This plant is ideal to be pruned. This set contains segments at a height of about 100cm, depth about 50cm. Two segments are about 200cm wide, two segments about 100cm and one segment can be used as transition between 100cm height and 50cm height. These five segments come in two flavours: with alpha/opacity mapped leaves and leaves without alpha/opacity map. Those are of course more “edgy”, but render a lot faster compared to opacity mapped versions.
The following file formats are included:
- Cinema4D R12+ (*.c4d)
- Vray for Cinema4D R12+ (*.c4d)
- Vue 10+ (*.vob)
- Terragen object (*.tgo)
- Wavefront (*.obj)
- textures are coming as uncompressed tif
Polygon counts (may vary in different appliations):
- H100cm, W100cm variant 1: 160213
- H100cm, W100cm variant 2: 203014
- H100cm, W200cm variant 1: 336095
- H100cm, W200cm variant 2: 328148
- Transition H100cm to H50cm, W100cm: 218892
- H100cm, W100cm variant 1 no alpha: 175138
- H100cm, W100cm variant 2 no alpha: 210781
- H100cm, W200cm variant 1 no alpha: 343178
- H100cm, W200cm variant 2 no alpha: 334559
- Transition H100cm to H50cm, W100cm no alpha: 218892
Due to the amount of detail, polygon counts are high especially on the longer variants. Please keep this in mind!
In Cinema and Vue for example leaves, and branches are separate meshes that you can turn on and off.